svg cuts banner

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Spring add on-

I forgot to say that I used the Doilies svg from svg cuts and the butterflies were cut using the monarch punch form Martha Stewart, and the embossing folder I used on the Pedestal was Musical Flourish from cuttle bug. The paper is a specialty pack I bought last year from K&Company and I would dearly love some more of it. Great for the spring colors..SVG cuts also has a great file called Breezy Butterflies which I will use when I have a machine that doesn't eat them when I try to make them small.. till then I am stuck with the punch which does fine but you really need to check out Mary's file on the butterflies really great! This link should take you right to their page have fun everyone and make something beautiful!
http://www.svgcuts.com/affiliates/jrox.php?id=3561_1

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty colors you used, and I adore the butterflies! I'm going to have to copy that idea when I make some!

    ReplyDelete